So I’ve been seeing this survey floating around the blogosphere lately, and in the name of laziness and a full week of no posts (and a love of surveys) I am filling it out today. Enjoy!
1. Four names that people call me, other than my real name: (I cheated- my real name is Katherine!)
- MKG (Mary Katherine Gallagher)
- Katie Rose
- Stinky (I’m lookin at you, Russell 😉 )
2. Four jobs I have had:
- Tour guide/Freshman Orientation Staff at UCSB
- Intern x 3 (in a legislative office, at a weekly newspaper, and at my current office prior to being hired full-time)
- YMCA Day Camp Counselor
- Account Coordinator (current role!)
3. Four movies I’ve watched more than once: (I’d say, combined, I’ve watched these four 100+ times!)
- Mean Girls
- Moulin Rouge
- Forrest Gump
4. Four books I’d recommend:
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed (full disclosure: I have been halfway done with this book for like 2 years, but it is really good!)
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? And other concerns by Mindy Kaling
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (also not finished with this one yet…haha. So close though!)
5. Four places I have lived:
- Sacramento, CA
- Isla Vista/Santa Barbara, CA
- Lyon, France
- Federal Way, Washington (from like age 18 months-4 years)
6. Four places I have been:
- New York, NY (many times)
- Cote d’Azur (the French Riviera: Nice, Cannes, Monaco, etc)
- Barcelona, Spain
- Prague, Czech Republic
7. Four places I’d rather be right now:
- All 4 places listed above.
- Strasbourg, France- I have never actually been there, but they have a famously epic Christmas market.
- Somewhere beachy…Hawaii?
- Time traveling to Christmas time, AKA time off work!
8. Four things I don’t eat:
- Cooked fruit
- …that’s pretty much it!
9. Four of my favorite foods:
- Cheese (extra sharp cheddar or goat cheese pleez!)
- Green olives
10. Four TV shows that I watch:
- New Girl
- The Walking Dead
- Mad Men
- Orange is the New Black
12. Four things I’m always saying:
- “All the things!” (“things” can be substituted for pretty much any noun, usually food)
- “Hashtag ____”
- “Whoops”, “Oops”, “Ruh roh”
- “That’s what she said”
List 4 things in one of these categories for yourself in the comments!